Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Swim Lessons

Bella and Caroline are taking swim lessons at a local aquatic center. They love going, always the highlight of their day. Bella is jumping in, going underwater and being very brave. Caroline, not so much. Caroline is afraid to put her head under the water. When I asked her what she was afraid of she admitted that she "didn't want her boogers to get washed away. "

Now I don't have the best memory in the world, but I never felt too much of an attachment to my boogers. In fact, I can recall putting them on my wall at night while I would lie there thinking about the day. Its rather gross and I was like five. I point it out because one of my darling sisters (who read this stuff) certainly will comment about it if I don't state the facts here.

So, we are working with Caroline on her booger attachment issue. Better in than out for her I suppose. Guess I won't have to paint her bedroom walls anytime soon.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Cool! We are starting swimming lessons today!